To enable registration all road vehicles and trailers must have Federal Approval. See here: ROVER.

The vehicle/trailer is then allocated an identification number or VIN. Once approvals are issued the VIN must be 'loaded' onto the Register of Approved Vehicles (RAV) to qualify for registration.

We can assist with the entire process.

We have been preparing and submitting trailer applications for almost 40 years (since the inception of the 'Trailer ADRs').

As AustRoads/NEVDIS registered VIN submitters we can create and load VINs for your Approved trailer(s). If you manufacture a range of trailers we can create a VIN 'decode' structure to suit your requirements.

HVC VIN Application Form

CRE/VTA Trailer Application Form